The overriding goal of the P3 EQUATE American Heart Association, Health Equity Research Network (HERN), is to promote equity in Maternal and Infant Health outcomes by identifying innovative and cost-effective strategies to enhance access to quality health information, care, and experiences during pregnancy, postpartum/preconception and postnatal periods, particularly for Black and underserved populations. Our team will collaborate with pregnant and postpartum people and their families, hospitals, and communities to discover ways to reduce racism and social problems that contribute to poor health outcomes.
The P3 EQUATE Network
Pregnancy, Postpartum, and Postnatal Health (P3)
Enhancing Quality and Access to Achieve Equitable Maternal and Infant Health
- Low-dose aspirin and racial disparities in spontaneous preterm delivery in low-risk individuals
- Birthing Cultural Rigor, LLC (BCR) is hosting the Inaugural Obstetric Patient Safety Summit 2023
- Intrapartum care measures and indicators for monitoring the implementation of WHO recommendations for a positive childbirth experience: a scoping review
- Dr. Aduke Toluhi presenting at The APHA conference.
- From Military to Maternity