The overriding goal of the P3 EQUATE Health Equity Research Network (HERN) is to promote equity in Maternal and Infant Health outcomes by identifying innovative and cost-effective strategies to enhance access to quality health information, care, and experiences during preconception, pregnancy, and postpartum periods, particularly for Black and underserved populations. Our team will collaborate with pregnant and postpartum people and their families, hospitals, and communities to discover ways to reduce racism and social issues that contribute to poor health outcomes.
- HRSA-funded Telehealth Integration Study
- Pericarditis Management in Individuals Contemplating Pregnancy, Currently Pregnant, or Breastfeeding
- Black Maternal Health Week 2024
- Racial and ethnic inequities in stillbirth in the US: Looking upstream to close the gap: Seminars in Perinatology
- “Supporting Birthing People & Care Teams” webinar!