The overriding goal of the P3 EQUATE Health Equity Research Network (HERN) is to promote equity in Maternal and Infant Health outcomes by identifying innovative and cost-effective strategies to enhance access to quality health information, care, and experiences during preconception, pregnancy, and postpartum periods, particularly for Black and underserved populations. Our team will collaborate with pregnant and postpartum people and their families, hospitals, and communities to discover ways to reduce racism and social issues that contribute to poor health outcomes.
- Low-dose aspirin and racial disparities in spontaneous preterm delivery in low-risk individuals
- Birthing Cultural Rigor, LLC (BCR) is hosting the Inaugural Obstetric Patient Safety Summit 2023
- Intrapartum care measures and indicators for monitoring the implementation of WHO recommendations for a positive childbirth experience: a scoping review
- Dr. Aduke Toluhi presenting at The APHA conference.
- From Military to Maternity